his complex surgical field includes aesthetic and plastic surgery as well as reconstructive surgery after removal of a tumor, trauma, weight loss or following obesity surgery.
Main procedures commonly performed:
- Facial surgery: blepharoplasty, cervico-facial lift, rhinoplasty, ear lift, hair implants.
- Breast surgery (breast hypertrophy, lifting or cure of ptosis, breast augmentation by prosthesis or autologous fat transfer, lipofilling, breast reconstruction, correction of tuberous breasts, gynecomastia etc…).
- Body contouring surgery: abdominal lipectomy, liposuction, brachial and/or crural lipectomy, lipostructure of the buttocks, body lift, reconstructive surgery for the aftermath of weight loss or bariatric surgery
- Dermatological surgery: nevi, unsightly scars, skin tumors, skin grafts, skin flaps, tattoo removal, etc…
- Intimate surgery (nymphoplasty).
We offer a wide variety of plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive operations, both complete and complex, meeting physical and functional requirements.
Our surgeons work as a team with our specialists, anesthesiologists, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure excellent post-operative care. Upon discharge, patients are given specific instructions for post-operative care and are put in contact with health care professionals in charge of this care.
Follow-up appointments are arranged and 24/7 emergency contact numbers are provided to the patient.
SURGYONE ASSISTS YOU
Surgyone offers you a medical supervision by state-of-the-art teams (combining organ specialists, specialized surgeons, anesthesiologists, anatomical pathologists and specialized oncologists).
The surgical or endoscopic techniques required to manage your pathology are part of the current surgical excellence (conventional surgery, minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, interventional endoscopy).
In the context of the management of cancer-related pathologies, all decisions will be taken during multidisciplinary consultation meetings related to this pathology.
SurgyOne helps you with the following pathologies :
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Reduction or augmentation mammoplasty
- Breast prosthesis
> Facial pathologies
- Detached ears
- Surgery of the lower jaw
> Pathology of the silhouette
- Abdominal and pelvic liposuction
Surgical pathology information request
( 24h/24 - 7d/7 )